Happy Chinese New Year 2010


Looking back at the year of the Ox 2009...
回想起牛年...

I find myself plagued with illnesses such as sinus infection, gastric flu, sore throats, flu and diarrhea... Luckily as a civil servant, I have up to 30 days medical leave. They are nothing life threatening but it's annoying nevertheless and I have to find people to cover me while I'm sick. Even now as I'm typing, I'm down again with flu -______________________-

I'd tried bird's nest for 3 months, yes, BIRDS NEST but it doesn't help to improve my immunity at all. Grrrrrr.........Maybe because they're the cheap ready to eat kind. I find chicken essence with cordyceps more effective but I can't drink it when I'm having sore throat.

Looking at my astrology chart (ziwei) for Tiger year, it seems that it will be another year of illnesses which will be more severe than this year. This means time to stock vitamin pills and buy insurance in case anything happens.

我覺得我好像百病纏身。呼吸道感染,胃傷風,喉嚨痛,感冒和拉肚子都找上門來了。幸好身為公務員的我,一年有30天病假。雖然沒什麼生命大礙,但是還是非常辛苦。例如現在我邊打字邊洗鼻涕,喉嚨也好痛。

我也嘗試喝3個月的燕窩來增強免疫系統,沒錯是燕窩!可是不知道是不是因為都是即食的便宜貨,都不像雞精一樣有效。雖然冬蟲夏草雞精是不錯,不過當我有喉嚨痛時就不能喝飲用了。

看著我的虎年紫微命盤,可能會有更嚴重的疾病。 所以得找一些維他命丸來吃了。保險方面也一定要買。


Achievements in Ox Year
牛年的收穫

Well first of all, I got the scholarship to Japan of course (more details later). I also finished my 34 pages short story comic for the Kodansha manga competition. The results will be out in March and I do pray that at least I get shortlisted this time :/

Other achievements... I managed to buy an expensive bag and a pair of expensive shoes (I'm so vain, yes). My final kills before reverting my status back to a poor no-income student. Of course, I did try to clear a lot of my books and comics to get some cash back.

Last but not least, I finally bought my first stock through DBS Vickers. Go Singapore resorts, GO~~~

首先當然是我的奬學金(以後更多詳情),還有畫完的34頁短篇漫畫。希望在3月份的成績公佈中會至少被入圍 :/

其它收穫包括我的名貴包包和名牌鞋子 (真愛美)。這應該是我還是上班族的最後一筆奢侈的消費吧? (自言:很難說)當然我也嘗試賣掉我的漫畫和許多書籍。

最後我買了我人生中的第一份股票!新加坡娛樂城加油!


Resolutions for the New Year
虎年的立志
  1. Achieve JLPT1 certification
  2. Enroll into a masters program in Tokyo
  3. Finish 100 webcomic strips
  4. Write a short story comic plot.

  1. 獲得日語能力試驗1級
  2. 被東京某大學院錄取
  3. 完成100篇四格漫畫
  4. 寫一篇短篇漫畫的劇本

Comments

  1. 多多運動可以增加抵抗力~~
    如果你出漫畫或是圖文書我一定會去買的
    還有我都還沒看到你的漫畫說...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 唉,我就是懶惰,少運動
    圓滾滾的肚子是證明~~

    我也不知何時才能出漫畫書呢
    看來功夫好像還沒到家
    需要多幾年吧???

    ReplyDelete
  3. can teach mi 紫微命盤 ?? how to see ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too complicated, I'm also still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u how mi see my 命盤 ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a beginner so I only attempted to read my own and family's chart. I consulted my friend who took classes from a master. Why not you take class or pick up some books?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm..ok but at least u are a beginner mean that your level is there for mi i duno the meaning of those word and the number so hope that u can help mi see.hmm..got anyway to contact u then here at least no need to wait and wait for each other reply? hmm...where to take the class ? where to book those book .

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have add in the facebook incase u don't know that is mi .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Anonymous, I'm a comic artist, not a ziwei master. I crash course from my friend to read my own chart and don't want to be liable for any other people because I do make wrong readings.

    You can take course from here:
    http://www.wayonnet.com/courses.aspx?aiD=187

    Or put up your bazi to let amateurs to read for you:
    http://www.fivearts.net

    Please don't bug me anymore, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok..sorry . anyway thank .. .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's one was good. How could I miss it :)

    ewww....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough