Japanese Banks do not want my money 日本銀行不要我的錢

Japanese banks are only open between 9-3pm weekdays. What do they do with the rest of the time? Count cash notes one by one? Well, at least this is one service that I appreciate more back home in Singapore!

According to my Japanese professor, who used to be a consultant with banks, he said that the banks here are very rich and don't need regular customers like us to earn money. Another reason could be due to regulation that prohibits extended hours. That means no extension even in stations and malls!
中文版請點(更多)→

日本銀行的營業時間只有週日9-3pm。他們剩下的時間是幹嘛的?慢慢數鈔票嗎?

根據曾經為銀行當過顧問的日本教授說,銀行很有錢了,所以不需要像我們這種普通客戶來 賺錢。氣人吧?還有另一個理由...可能是因為政府規定不能營業超過3點。夠扯吧?連靠近車站或百貨公司的銀行也一樣3點就關門了。要去銀行辦事,難道就必須請假或趁午休趕去嗎?

Comments

  1. Kelvin: Hell yeah! I wish I do have that much cash in my wallet like what I'd drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. This!! and the blood sucking japanese atm comic, exactly! I am so annoyed with the banks here. So nice to be able to draw and express your frustration in a humorous way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you for your kind visit! It's my way of venting my frustration and anger, otherwise I will be very stressed and go shopping. As you know, a stressed woman in shopping is very dangerous... ...

      Delete
  3. Hahahah. wise words indeed! :p I'm also dangerous when thrown into a shopping mall LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 这个嘛,我也想知道是怎么个回事...............。实在是太不方便了

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 對啊!但是你們以前就這樣了,所以這樣算平常吧?千萬不要漲價!

      Delete
  5. On the bright side, the bank tellers etc don't have to work extended hours and can have family life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, still doesn't solve their low birth rate problem! :P

      Delete
  6. They do paperwork until 5pm I think. Stuff to stamp, file, blah. 9-3pm is also the typical bank hours here in the Philippines. But 1 bank here began a trend to extend until 7pm. They finally realized most working people can only go the bank after normal office hours. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, somebody would have to break the norm to lead the change :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough