Food Packaging and size reflects Culture 食物包裝於份量反映出文化

A lot can be told from just a simple food packaging, like how the packaging was designed, to ease of opening. For example in Japan, sweets and snacks are packaged in small exquisite packs, making it easy for individuals to eat or for those who are more health-conscious to feel less guilty. On the other hand, Singapore sweets and snacks, which are typically sold in big packs, are meant to be shared among the whole family, reflecting a bigger family nucleus. Those who are familiar with Japanese products would know how easy they are to be unsealed due to good packaging design and material (although the waste generated is debatable). This probably reflects the Japanese emphasis on details. That's all for my BS for today :P

中文版請點(更多)→

其實可以從食物的包裝上,看出許多關於那國家的文化的!

Comments

  1. Hahahaha! Funny BS~~~
    Hope for more to come. ^_^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, people actually read my BS
      I'm inspired to write more in the future XDDD

      Delete
  2. He-he, Japanese service is very sneaky. They are trying to sell You more package than goods. I do remember my last visit to Japan. I spend week in Shiga Kogen, which is very country-like place without any shops and entertaiment. I had to wait half hour for flight when I came to Narita. So I hit airport stores for souvenirs. On nex day I did enter my office with couple huge boxes of chocolates and pastries. All my co-workers come to my cubicle to see that miracle from overseas. I opened first box, and ... there were less than 10 small chocolates placed in the center, all free space was filled with images of Japan :) There were three small apple tarts in second box. Yeah, may be not every coworker got a treat from Japan, but we laugh loudly.

    If You want really big cookie - go to states :lol:

    ewww ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL XD
      I do want to go back to San Francisco to see a few friends who are still there :P
      Then go to the outlets for shopping~

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I wasn't in SF, but I was in Palo Alto - that is 20 miles from SF. I really like that place.

      Drop a message if You will be on east coast: I'll buy You a cookie then. There are lot of outlets around DC.

      ewww ...

      Delete
    3. I'd been to Palo Alto too, and the outlet there :P
      Thank you~ Hope I have a chance to visit US again ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough