Comics: Diversity in US

While flipping my book of recorded ideas to draw into comics, I came across this one that I wrote last year. So after Trump took over, he wants to build a wall at the Mexican border, ban people from 7 countries to enter (including green card holders), exit from TPP and increase the checking at immigration customs to the point you have to surrender your social media accounts... So this idea is no longer valid in 2017 and I have to cancel it off, hopefully things will pick up again...

Comments

  1. You've got it easy. I have to live here ,for the next 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pity the next president who has to clean up the mess and possibly voted off for being unable to solve it within 4 years...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough